The Solution Before The Problem
Learn How Reliability Engineers around the US Maximize Machine Uptime
With Remote 24 Hour Vibration, Reducing Insurance Premiums,
Maintenance And Warranty Costs.
What Clients Say About Machine Saver
“Upper management is very impressed with your sensor technology…
The VTB sensor detected the Siemens motor shaft bumping a bearing on startup due to an alignment issue…”
– Bob M.
We Cut Maintenance Costs in Half
With Our Turnkey Solution And Training
Preventing downtime usually plays a significant role in meeting quarterly and yearly numbers in an organization. That is why Reliability engineers are held in such high esteem. Loss elimination and preventing downtime is paramount to producing quality output consistently.
Reliability Engineers need to associate criticality with all or most of their process equipment. Machine Saver’s solutions were designed to help determine where your “problem children” are and Machine Saver’s partners all over the globe are available to assist with a multitude of risk management tasks.
Life Cycle Asset Management
Studies show that as much as 95% of the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) or Life Cycle Cost (LCC) of an asset is determined before it is put into use.Reliability Engineers need to be involved with the implementation and design of their machines and processes.
The primary role of the Reliability Engineer
is to detect and mitigate asset reliability risks that could hurt the plant or business operations.
This vastly encompassing role is made up of 3 subcategory roles:
1. Loss Elimination
2. Risk Management
3. Life Cycle Asset Management
We also boast an extremely low cost of entry to do this.
What you can expect from Machine Saver:
- Machine Saver helps reduce maintenance costs.
- Low cost of entry for Machine Saver solutions.
- Prioritization of “repeated problem” assets.
- Helps to manage by exception as opposed to treating every machine the same.
- Creates a Proactive Maintenance plan instead of a costly Preventative or Reactive Maintenance plan.
- Machine Saver and partners assist with root cause analysis.
- Preliminary hazards analysis.
- Failure modes and effects analysis.
- Criticality analysis.
- Simplified failure modes and effects analysis.
- Maintainability information.
- Fault tree analysis.
- Event tree analysis.
- By detecting high vibration and obtaining spectral and time waveform data, Machine Saver can assist with diagnosing structural issues or faulty installations.
- Machine Saver can be used to test new machinery or existing machinery to determine its quality and confirm the expected life cycle.
- Supply a host of experts and partners that are not only skilled vibration analysts, but many in Machine Saver’s circle are former Reliability Engineers. We bring vibration and reliability expertise to our customer to go far beyond vibration hardware and monitoring systems. We are also the company to call when our system detects a failure.