Unique Application Benefits:
- Built-in automatic sensor test verification and diagnostics insures machine monitoring point accuracy, precision, and system reliability
- Excessive machine casing vibration and/or temperature – specifically high radial and axial acceleration levels. As a starting point, a new rotary screw compressor can exhibit vibration levels around 0.155 in/sec rms; but overall vibration levels approaching 0.282 in/sec rms needs to be checked out. Large rotary screw compressors with component faults can exhibit high acceleration levels up between 4.3 to 10.6 g, rms.
- Abnormal process equipment housing and foundation vibration
- Vibration analysis will provide valuable spectra information on mechanical and some electrical faults
- Process equipment protection and condition monitoring diagnostics
- Overall machinery vibration monitoring or user defined band-pass filters to customize the vibration monitoring for the type of process equipment or application.
- Unique vibration signature (x,y, and z vibration spectra) for each monitoring point can be compared to past records or other similarly located machines to insure optimal machine performance and reliability
- The lobe mesh frequency is an important vibration signature. It is the speed of the male rotor (or female rotor) x the number of lobes.
- The enhanced 3-Axis overall vibration detection provides continuous and real-time important multi-plane vibration levels for each process equipment machine asset