One VTB triaxial vibration sensor mounted on each bearing. Typical pump (anti-friction, ball or roller bearing).
Unique Application Benefits:
- Built-in automatic sensor test verification and diagnostics insures machine monitoring point accuracy, precision, and system reliability
- Excessive machine casing vibration and/or temperature- specifically at the bearing housings and if possible near the impeller stage(s)
- Abnormal process equipment housing, foundation, and piping vibration
- Vibration analysis will provide valuable spectra information on mechanical and moving process liquid or vapor faults
- Process equipment protection and condition monitoring diagnostics
- Overall machinery vibration monitoring or user defined band-pass filters to customize the vibration monitoring for the type of process equipment or application
- Unique vibration signature (x,y, and z vibration plane) for each monitoring point that can be compared to past records or other similarly located machines to insure optimal machine performance and reliability. As long as the VTB-Sensor is mounted at or around the bearings housing, the vibration signature reflects the real-time operating status of each set of bearings.
- The enhanced 3-Axis overall vibration detection provides continuous and real-time important multi-plane vibration levels for each process equipment machine asset